Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, December 02, 2005,
HUA LA LA LA LA.i cant wait to go back to school.donnoe whats wrong with mum.why cant she just understand that i need some fresh air.i`ve recovered already and she doesnt let me out.keep emphasizin that my mc ends on sunday.so what lah.I`M ALREADY WELL AND GOOD,FOR CHRIST`S SAKE.12 days.twelve freakin days stuck at home.ITS HELL NOT FUN.repeatin the same routine everyday.FREAKING HELL.now i just wanna get the stupid court shoe with jerlyn. and all she can do is to repeat the same sentence.WHAT THE HEAVEN CAN.i had been so happy todayand she had to spoil my mood.WHATEVERS.i shall flick that outta my mind.she wants me to stay at home, FINE.i shall stay happy happy.CAUSE I JUST GOT THE GOLD FOR MY GOR.glory !I`M GONNA START PACKIN MY HOUSE NOW.make it nice nice.in case staccato really comes.AHHHH.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |